- Beef Mince 500 grams
- Salt 1.5 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder 1 tsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp.
- Garam Masala Powder 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves freshly chopped 1/2 cup
- Mint Leaves freshly chopped 1/2 cup
- Green Chillies 2 sliced
- Onion medium sized chopped 2
- Yogurt 2 tbsp
- Egg 1
- Bajra Flour 1/2 cup
- Mix salt, red chilli, ginger garlic paste, garam masala powder, coriander, mint leaves and green chillies in a bowl.
- Mix all the above ingredients with mince.
- Right before deep frying add yogurt, egg and bajra flour. Then shape them into small balls and fry.
The Memoni Kebabs are ready!
About Rumana Yasin
Rumana Yasin holds an MBA degree from Institute of Business Administration, Karachi, Pakistan. She pursued a career in Management Consultancy followed by Corporate Banking. 'But that was all prior to having kids. Another world, another life!' Reminisces Rumana. She currently resides in Basel, Switzerland, along with her husband and two energetic boys aged 6 and 10. In her own words: Rumana loves 'to swim, play badminton and hang out with friends. I love travelling, hence my current city provides perfect opportunities for that. I belong to a Memon family hence these kebabs are a family favourite.' Do try her recipe and let us know how it turned out!