Fashion Verdict: Find Out What’s Hot This Season
2 minute read
Winter weddings and parties bring a different kind of excitement with them; we look forward to these festivities because they give us a chance at flaunting our best assets in colors and fabric that we hardly use the rest of the year. If you already have a pile of invitation cards but clueless as to how to look your best, read on for what designers think you ought to be going for.
Huma Adnan @ FNKASIA
1. Go for volume and cuts this season.
2. Culture will dominate style philosophy
3.Accessorize with handmade jewels, and even a tiara, if you’re feeling bold – My Tales of Dehradun series does just that
Visit FNKASIA for their latest designs
1. Minimal structured garments. ‘Go with the flow’ for men.
2. Monochromatic color play
3. Go for layered silhouettes.
4. Use accessories as embellishments.
Visit Amir Adnan for the latest in store designs
Kausar & Beena @ Berdi
1. Beige will be a favourite right now. Warmer hues like wine, teal and navy will also come into play
2. Focus is on glamour and individuality – Make a statement with your outfit this season
3. Work with your body type: a knee-length shirt with boot-cut trousers or long kameez with narrow cigarette pants.
4. Gharara-choli in fun colours will also be popular with the youth
5. Jackets, blazers and kimonos will make a comeback
6. Trends to watch out for – Floral, patchwork and color- block
7. Fabrics to watch out for – Velvet, animal print and tweed
Visit Berdi for the latest in store designs
These homemade winter face masks can bring the glow to your skin. Hydrating, anti ageing, brightening or cleansing, we have one for your skin type. DIY Face masks are easy to prepare and apply at home!