The Virtual fashion Show That Promises To Be Virtually Fantastic!
1. The Virtual Fashion Show will be organized by United Fashion Front Catwalk Event Management and Productions to recognize and pay tribute to the front liners and volunteers who have been working day & night tirelessly to fight the pandemic.
2. The show will be called “Catwalk Cares” . It will be partnering with Studio by TCS for deliveries and official style partner will be Nabila.
3. Designers such as Faraz Manan, Shehla Chatoor, Shamoon Sultan, Maheen Karim, Elan, Generation, Nomi Ansari, HSY, Republic by Omar Farooq, Ali Xeeshan, Ismail Farid, Shamaeel Ansari, Asim Jofa, Fnk Asia, Sonya Battla and Amir Adnan are on board for the Catwalk Cares Show.
4. A top model will represent each designer and the outfit will be delivered by Studio TCS. Models will create their look with Nabila’s help at their homes and videos themselves wearing the outfit.
5. Frieha Altaf has asked the designers to donate an outfit & an accessory to the front liners for Eid. She is hoping that sponsors come on board so that cash donations can also be organized.